- Good Evening,
Honourable Chief Guest Smt.K.G.V.Saritha garu,M.Sc.,LL.M.,Additional Superintendent of Police,CID,Andhra Pradesh, Guest of Honour Prof.Ar.S.Janaki Rama Murthy garu B.Arch,Principal,College of Architecture & Planning, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur and his better half Smt.S.Madhu Bala Rama Murthy garu, President of the day Smt. G.Krishna Kumari garu, our beloved founder - Sarvothamacharya Dr.N. Manga Devi garu, distinguished invitees, most revered parents, members of the media, friends, well wishers and dear students.
On this auspicious 44th Annual Day, it is my proud privilege to present a brief repot of our activities and achievements, during this academic year 2018-19. This year, as always, has been another successful year in the History of Bala Kuteer.
On this platform, I thank the management, my colleagues, office staff, supportive staff, students, parents, and all the well wishers who extended their heartfelt cooperation and unwavering support in making every endeavor of this year successful.
• The most brilliant achivement of this academic year is presentation of “Jeevana Saaphalya Puraskaram” to our beloved founder Miss. Devi mam by Lokanayak Foundation in recognition of her spectacular lifetime achievements in various fields. She is a great real life inspiration.
• Myself , Principal of the school , received ‘Radha Krishna Samman’, Best principal award from Dr.Ratna Prasad, grand son of Dr.Sarvepalli Radha Krishnan former president of India for commendable contribution towards academic development & value education.
• 56 students of class 10 bagged excellency medals for their proficiency in AISSE -2018.
• In addition, hundreds of students bagged prizes in elocution, essay writing, debate, music, drawing , taekwando & sports competitions at inter school, district, state and national and international levels. The exhaustive details are avoided due to time constraint.
• Personality development session organized at Chetana on 01/07/2018 for all the staff members of Bala kuteer institutions was fecilitated by Mr.Khasim.
• CBSE's capacity building programme on the topic “Remodelled Assessment” was conducted in the school for all the teachers under the guidance of Sri Daniel Raju, CBSE Dep. Secretary, Academics.
• In addition, principal & teachers attended a great many traning sessions & work shops by organisations like – ICTRC,Lions club etc on the topics – children at risk,problems faced by adolescent students,subject specific & value based work shops.
• Coming to Health and awareness programmes for the students,
Dr.Radhika Rani, our Alma matter, incharge of emergency & critical care, GMC, along with a team of doctors, Dr.Prasanth and Dr.Mohan Bhaskar.organised practical demonstation of cardio pulmonary resuscitation CPR for the teachers & students of 8th , 9th & 10th classes on 22/10/2018.
On Heart Stroke day – an awareness Walkathon was conducted by neurologist Dr.Vijaya in which Students of class 9 participated with great enthusiasm & received appreciation from the doctors.
India – green & wild – a citizen’s initiative organization ignited the students through an eco sensitising session.
Ramesh hospitals organised awareness programmes for students of 2nd to 9th standard on the topics “Consequences of using electronic gadgets among children” & “Healthy habits”. • Moved by the condition of kerala flood victims,kuteerians, contributed an amount of Rs.2.5 Lakhs to the Dt.collectors Fund.
• All the students, as a part of the social empowerment through work education and action, sewa programme, a CBSE’s initiative, took active part in reducing the usage of plastic & promoting eco conscionsness.
• In the Eco Friendly Ganesh Idol making competition organized by the school on 12/09/2018, a majority of the students participated and presented creative exhibits. • Mathematics day, Vigilance awareness week, and Sports days were conducted with full vigour & enthusiasm.
• No bag days were periodically observed in all the classes with activity oriented teaching learning sessions.
• Balala sangeetha Sahitya Chitrakala Utsavam was organized on 10th December 2018 in memory of late. Garige Prabhavathi, one of the founders of our organization, and Karpurapu Devi Chaitanya, a former student of this school.
• In addition, Dr. N. Manga Devi Bala Sahitya Puraskaram, Pratibha pallava puraskaram, Malathi Pramadha Sahithi Puraskaram, and Sri. Soma Roop Kishor Goud memorial award were also given. Winners of the competitions were awarded mementoes, cash prizes and certificates.
• On 29/12/2018 a large number of alumni of Kuteer gathered in the campus and cherished their memories.
• We thank all our students and parents who have shown concern, extending their warm cooperation in the form of books, clothes etc., towards the less privileged through Sahaya.
• We are thankful to our beloved Devi Mam & Jayasree Mam and pray God to give them sound health and a long life to keep guiding us and inspiring us to do much more for the welfare of the institution and the student community.
• I assure that, Sri Venkateswara Bala Kuteer will always be the pioneer in providing quality education and also in moulding the future citizens as perfect human beings to make our planet a better place to live.